The IIDA Northland Chapter invites you to post your company’s open positions on our site.
All Members and Annual Chapter Sponsors may post positions for free.
For everyone else, the cost to post is $50 per posting.
Submit your job posting HERE
Please use the file uploader on the form to provide the job description and application instructions. We will link to your website or a specific web page if requested. If your job opening fills, please email email@example.com so we can remove the posting from this page. We reserve the right to remove postings after two months.
The following opportunities have been posted by employers in the region and have not been edited or verified.
Contact the person listed for more information about a posting.
Current Job Postings
Interior Designer III/IV - ESG Architecture & Design
ESG Architecture & Design (ESG) is an award-winning design firm with a national practice in urban residential, hospitality, workplace environments, higher education, branding and graphic design. Since the company’s founding over three decades ago, ESG has helped clients create environments for community, business, and leisure by providing holistic, creative solutions to complex problems. The company’s mission is to enrich the built environment beyond architecture and buildings; to deliver the superior, the timeless, the memorable and the unique; and to design environments that capture the human spirit and uplift our lives.
At ESG, everyone is welcome. We appreciate and value differences among our team, clients, partners and vendors, and in the communities where we live and conduct business. As an inclusive workplace, we encourage bringing your authentic and whole selves to work.
ESG currently has an opening for a talented Interior Designer level 3 or 4 with a minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience, competent in covering a wide variety of tasks centered on the interior design process through all phases of design documentation, from conceptual design through construction administration. ESG team members are currently working remotely, so a person would need to be able to work independently and reach out when they have questions to succeed.
- Collaboration with interdisciplinary team on multiple projects and project types.
- Involvement in entire project process, from programming, concept design, design development, construction documents and construction administration
- Prioritizes, delegates, and coordinates work assignments within the Interior Design project team
- Helps to manage budgets and schedules on projects
- Works directly with clients, contractors, consultants, vendors, and other team members
- Helps to oversee the design for the project and to maintain the project’s overall design direction
- Development and delivery of budgets, selections, specifications and staging of furnishings, art and accessories
- Helps to mentor staff
- Development and Delivery of 3D models in Revit/Enscape
- Development of client presentation materials, graphics, images, renderings, and material palettes
- Delivers a full set of construction documents
- Presents to clients with the Interior Design team
To succeed in this position…
Knowledge and Experience:
- Interior Design Degree
- NCIDQ certified, or planning to take the exam
- Minimum of 5-10 years of Interior Design experience in commercial architecture and construction field
- Strong understanding and knowledge of commercial design
- Strong graphical and presentation skills (proficiency in REVIT, Enscape, Adobe Creative Suite, 3D Modeling Software)
Skills and Behaviors:
- Highly motivated, excellent time management, and ability to balance multiple priorities and projects
- Excellent communication skills – works to keep entire Interior Design/Arch/Client team informed and aware throughout process
- Proactive, Self-Motivated, Can-Do attitude
- Collaborative spirit
- Developing leadership skills
- High level of conceptual creativity, innovative thinking and problem solving
- Ability to provide efficient and elegant design solutions
- Ability to have a solid working relationship with clients and internal teams
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules with full time work-from-home option during COVID (including all necessary hardware and software)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance packages
- Unlimited earning potential
- Bonus and profit sharing
- 401K matching program
Interested applicants can apply to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
ESG is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff. People of color, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ individuals, and women are strongly encouraged to apply. People of all genders, orientations, abilities and cultural identities are welcome and encouraged to apply.
Designer - Intereum
WHO WE ARE: Intereum is Minnesota’s only Certified Herman Miller workplace environment specialist. We create inspiring spaces to work, learn, and heal. Intereum is a full-service resource that implements solutions in commercial furnishings and audio-visual technology. Transforming spaces from ordinary to extraordinary, Intereum sees things others can’t see and utilizes tools others don’t have. With business acumen, a rich culture, and an integrated process, Intereum has grown to become a top regional choice for office renovation, reconfiguration, and completely new office environments.
OUR Purpose: Delivering environments that inspire work, learning, and healing
OUR Core Values:
- Positive Attitude
- Do the Right Thing
Job Title: Designer
Accountability Area: Design
- Provide technical design support & direction on projects
- Providing our clients with quality efficient solutions
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Establish project goals & objectives
- Furniture needs analysis
- Establish project budget & schedule
- Determine design services needed
- Present design services for approval
- Develop furniture typicals
- Develop block plans
- Generate preliminary budget
- Field verification
- Finalize furniture typicals
- Finalize furniture plans
- Select finishes
- Generate custom products/specials
- Generate shop & submittal drawings
- Coordinate electrical/data locations
- Field verification
- Prepare furniture product lists
- Finalize furniture specs & pricing
- Spec check
- Obtain approved furniture drawings
- Prepare proposals
- Prepare installation drawings & documents
- Participate in pre-install meetings
- Participate in final punch walk-thru
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3-5 years of experience in interior design or closely related technical services or products industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of the basics of interior commercial construction, architecture and design, real estate and contract furnishings.
- Experience and good comfort level with presenting to clients alongside salesperson.
- Furniture dealership experience preferred.
- Communication: Able to be responsive. Provide proactive communication. Follow thru on commitments. Drive effective communication across teams and with customers. Ability to inform both verbally and written. Able to communicate ideas through proposals and drawings in a thoughtful yet compelling manner.
- Customer Focus: Able to satisfy the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers. Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect. Provide accurate information so customers can make informed decisions/choices. Dedicate yourself to making a meaningful impact with customers.
- Design: Skilled at translating concepts into complete and accurate drawings & specifications in realistic time periods. Is capable of accurately assessing architectural field conditions and understanding interfaces between building systems and modular products. Develop creative and effective solutions. Add value & value engineering techniques to design solutions.
- Initiative: Able to bring innovative ideas and designs forward. Leverage Intereum people, processes & tools. Lead actions and decisions. Identify and use best practices. Be proactive and resourceful. Positive can-do attitude. Be engaged and involved.
- Teamwork: Able to contribute to a joint action equaling a desired result. Practice patience and cooperation. Provide pertinent information and skills. Treat everyone with dignity, value their contributions and help one another succeed.
- Technical Proficiency: Adept at using technological tools including AutoCAD, rendering software, Microsoft Office Suite and other systems specifically designed for the commercial furniture/modular wall industry and Intereum process support software. Willingness to learn new systems and programs.
- Time Management: Adept at prioritizing deliverables and maintaining focus on multiple projects at one time. Utilize time and resources efficiently and effectively. Prioritizes and meet deadlines.
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A State-of-the-Art Facility with plenty of free parking, incredible technology throughout, great coffee and tea options, and a multitude of work spaces at your disposal
- Use the EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) methodology to provide tools to help individuals and teams achieve goals, growth, and improvement.
- Quarterly All Company Meetings – Breakfast Included!
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off 90 days after date of hire
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Seasonal Onsite Flu Shot Clinic
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance Employer Paid
- Community Service opportunities twice a year
- Company social hours, beverages and food included!
- Ability to use your talents and strengths to make a positive impact
Link to apply: https://intereum.applytojob.
Intereum is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Intereum is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Notice: This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Visual Planner - Blu Dot Design & Manufacturing
As a Visual Planner you will assist the Creative Director and the creative visual team, by providing merchandising assistance to our multiple stores around the world and help to create beautiful spaces for our Marketing team. You’ll work with our Visual Planners, Store Managers and Store Operations team creating floor set designs, facilitating floor moves, and the coordination of orders. You’ll also assist the Creative Director on a variety of special Blu Dot projects.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Help to create floor sets and merchandising for stores
- Work with Visual Planners on store resets and bi-annual refreshes
- Work with Inventory team to plan and predict order quantity and timing efforts on new products
- Help to create new product/merchandise plans and orders. Identify and execute timeline for store refreshes and small floor set moves
- Assist Creative Director with creating and maintaining visual standards for all Blu Dot stores
- Assist in new store planning and execution
- Work with the Store teams and visual team to help identify, facilitate and schedule movers, painters, handy-persons, and electricians as required for stores refreshes
- Assist in special visual projects for Blu Dot’s Marketing, Trade and Wholesale teams (trade shows, marketing campaigns, collaborations)
- Assist in our bi-annual catalogs
- Domestic and International travel to Blu Dot stores as required
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in related field (Interior Design, Architecture, Visual Merchandising etc.)
- Space planning skills and required ability to use space planning and design tools: AutoCAD, SketchUp and/or Revit
- Be highly proficient at completing projects independently, efficiently and on-time
- Willingness to learn and design within the Blu Dot brand identity, ability to adapt and embrace change
- Knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative
- Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Strong organization skills and amazing multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift and move heavy furniture and accessories
- Must be able to travel and own a vehicle
Company Profile – www.bludot.com
We are a Minneapolis-based designer of modern home furnishings. We design everything that we sell, and we work closely with our factory partners to ensure the highest level of quality. We market our designs through our website, our retail stores, wholesale relationships and through trade & contract.
“Inspire a more creative way of living through good design that’s good to everyone.”
- Good design is good.
- Keep it simple.
- Follow the platinum rule.
- See the glass half full.
- Be humble.
- Run the 110-yard dash.
- Embrace change.
We believe in building an inclusive environment that is welcoming to all
and we have committed ourselves
to the diversity, equity and inclusion efforts necessary to make that a reality. Our approach is to educate ourselves leveraging outside expertise, putting our heads down to do the work and remaining committed to constant improvement.
Link to apply: https://bludot.applicantpro.
1321 Tyler Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Account Manager - Shaw Contract
Shaw Contract is a global design leader in commercial flooring for some of the world’s most creative and innovative environments. Our vast, sustainable product offerings can be found in diverse markets such as workplace, healthcare, hospitality, education and multi-family dwellings; supporting the spaces in which we work, learn, live, play and heal.
Specific responsibilities include daily sales calls on existing customers. Must present products to architects, designers, end users and other users. New end use business development skills are preferred.
Additionally, he or she must continually prospect for viable new accounts while developing a key awareness of what is happening within Minnesota (primary focus in Twin-Cities) geographic area. The primary selling channels for this position will be Healthcare, Acute Care & Senior Living focused.
- Characteristics include honesty, integrity, hard work, enthusiasm and motivation.
- Work with architects, designers, flooring contractors, end users, contractors, to select appropriate products for their projects that fit within their design criteria, budget and time frame.
- Travel daily throughout the assigned area to call on existing customers and prospect new customers to solicit business.
- Manage project from inception to completion including identifying opportunity, product selection, specification, order placement, order tracking, delivery coordination, installation oversight, punch walk/ claim coordination( if necessary), and communication of maintenance
- Must be motivated and comfortable working and supporting a closely knit team environment.
- Must be able and competent to work with and manage customer base thru CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool such as Salesforce.com
- Follow up on a variety of leads from sources such as Dodge, CoStar, networking groups
- Build relationships with existing and new customers by entertaining such as lunches, dinners or special events.
Contract Specialists must implement the selling process in his/her area; they must have the ability to make good judgment decisions. A full understanding of the product line is essential. Furthermore, an understanding of the application that each product serves is critical. The ability to interface/communicate with a diverse group of customers in a friendly and respectable manner is a must. The ideal candidate will possess a flexible personality and be able to communicate clearly to other persons, both orally and in written form. Contract Specialists must give presentations to architects, designers, and end-users to educate them on the flooring industry and how Shaw Contract Group can benefit them on their projects.
- Build Trusting Relationships
- Influence Others
- Execute Action Plan
- Build Customer Satisfaction
- Initiate Action
- Adapt and Change
Bachelor’s degree or High School Diploma/GED and 5 years previous industry sales experience required.
- Candidates already living within or familiar with the territory are strongly preferred.
- Commercial flooring experience preferred.
Although our highly-distributed workforce can be found around the globe, Shaw Contract is based out of Cartersville, Georgia in our new highly-sustainable, world-class Create Centre facility, which is home to product development and marketing for our commercial division, demonstrating our commitment to hiring the best talent. We hire humble, collaborative and ambitious people and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. Shaw Contract is the commercial design brand for Shaw Industries Group, Inc., a vertically integrated manufacturer that supplies carpet, hardwood, laminate, resilient, tile & stone flooring products and synthetic turf to residential and commercial markets globally. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, and with manufacturing in the United States, Mexico and China, Shaw is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. with more than $4.5 billion in annual sales and 23,000 associates worldwide.
If interest, click the link to apply online: https://shawinc.wd1.
DIRTT New Business Development and Sales Champion - adaptt
Title: DIRTT New Business Development and Sales Champion
Department: Business Development
Reports To: CEO
The individual in this role is a challenger, a teacher, and a detective with the responsibility of generating new business through research and leads and manages and enhances existing accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities that management deems necessary from time to time.
- Initiates the sales process and orchestrates and coordinates the appropriate application of products and service resources to existing and new customers. Prospects, cultivates, and qualifies new customer opportunities and be able to communicate your formal prospecting plan. Creates market awareness offering through prospecting, networking, presentations, and trade association meetings.
- Identify and assess the value of business opportunities (clients and partnerships) and creates strategies to drive long-term growth and prioritizes these opportunities and creates go-to-market plans with stakeholder input.
- Introduces new offerings to existing markets and clients in creative ways that highlight the value proposition.
- Creates plans for new sales channels and opportunities for DIRTT and works to preserve the DIRTT brand.
- Expands network with community involvement and builds rapport with new contacts.
- Attends local business community events, targeted design events with construction, and real estate professionals and engages in open dialogue with construction industry stakeholders; secures meetings with end-users, architects, designers, project managers, general contractors, and other decision makers.
- Gains expert-level knowledge of DIRTT’s solutions, leveraging this to create unique and compelling experiences for clients, from initial education through final walkthrough.
- Leverages technical resources such as DIRTT’s patented ICE® technologies, case studies, project presentations, and other related resources to create solutions for clients at all levels – facilities, IT, and with executives.
- Develops and implements the agreed upon business plan for a specific market-sector that will focus on installation opportunities as well as service/maintenance revenue through work orders as well as increasing customer base.
- Acts as local expert of new and existing security product helping sales to determine best fit for any given situation.
- Creates and develops sales and marketing strategies and leads that result in installed and service bookings to meet or exceed the established goals of specific office for security and integrated solutions. Creates market awareness offering through multi-media, presentations, and trade association meetings. Utilizes the systems to facilitate prospecting and proposals for your clients.
- Prepares budgets and reviews estimates for accuracy in product and labor.
- Constructs, reviews, and submits professionally written proposals and reviews with client for approval.
- Takes on a leadership role with select product partners and supports their business development activity.
- Always acts as “our customer’s best service provider” thereby ensuring the organization is the customer’s first choice for service.
- Conducts customer site walk-through’s and estimates both building system installations and service opportunities throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
Education and Experience
College degree in business administration or related field and 7-10 years of experience in sales.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of and skill using Microsoft Office Suite; project management, design and 3D systems.
- The ability to read construction documents and specifications.
- Understands and can convey the process of prefabricated construction.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to influence others and build consensus using good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize.
- Able to respond effectively to changes in situation or information.
While performing the duties of this job, the colleague is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the colleague may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The colleague may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position with regular visits to work sites in the field. The colleague performs some work-related travel.
Please send resumes to Jodi Corbett at email@example.com
Senior Interior Designer - Shea, Inc.
Senior Interior Designer
Shea is seeking a Senior Interior Designer specializing in restaurant, hospitality, retail, and corporate/workplace environments to join our team.
You consider design to be a mindset, have the discipline and drive to solve problems, and can use design to bring an idea to life and tell a story.
You understand the building blocks of commercial design and have demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects, and can devise leading design solutions that exceed expectations. Most of all, you strive to achieve the Shea standards of service, collaboration, creativity, and results every day.
- A solid foundation of design skills and demonstrated excellence in development of conceptual design supported by strategic thinking and rationale to support your ideas.
- The ability to merge those design skills with an understanding of consumer experience and design of space to bring brands and experiences to life.
- In depth knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within commercial environments, including interior materials, finishes, furniture, and equipment.
- Collaboration with other team members, including, but not limited to designers, Design Director and Architect.
- Translation of approved design to the production of construction documents, and through construction administration under the direction/collaboration of project manager and/or Architect.
- Skills to verbally illustrate, rationalize, and present design concepts to teammates and clients clearly and effectively, with the ability to give and receive direction.
- Understanding of basic building code, detailed construction documents, and ability to determine compliance in quality and alignment with design.
- Capacity to thrive independently and in a teamwork setting, able to shift between multiple projects in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Revit and a drive to stay current and curious in your level of knowledge and abilities.
- 8+ years’ design experience
Who We Are:
Shea is a creative multi-disciplinary design firm, specializing in restaurant, hospitality, retail, workplace, and private clubs. Our firm’s philosophy is rooted in relationships—both within our team, and with our clients, who we consider to be true partners in the design process. We’re a place of people who have extraordinary skills and passion, and strive for excellence in finding the best and most effective design solutions in every project. We create experiences using every point of contact, extending brands through physical spaces by way of branding and graphic design, interior design and architecture.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls/agency calls please. Shea is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Senior Healthcare Interior Designer - Minneapolis, MN - HGA
Senior Healthcare Interior Designer Minneapolis, MN
HGA is an award winning architectural, engineering, interior design and planning firm with a full-time opportunity in our Minneapolis office for a talented senior healthcare interior designer. In this position, you will collaborate with and be an integral part of the healthcare architectural and interior design teams. The ideal candidate has a passion for healthcare design and can bring creative solutions to complex healthcare projects, and is dedicated to making a difference in changing the built environment that influences health outcomes.
Preferred candidates will have:
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree from an accredited Interior Design / Interior Architecture program
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with a focus on healthcare design and projects, showing a proven track record of successful design with complex, multi-phase healthcare projects
- Professional licensure and/or certification required; LEED AP and EDAC strongly encouraged
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to cultivate relationships with clients and co-workers, and to provide mentorship
- Fluent knowledge of Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and/or other related graphic software programs is expected
- Knowledge of 3D programs such as Revit and/or Sketch-up
- Strong communication and presentation skills
HGA is both team-oriented and employee-friendly and social activities are integrated into our office culture. We offer challenge, recognition and personal visibility with an opportunity to be part of some great projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with Healthcare Architectural and Interior Design teams to develop the interior design direction, translating complex programming requirements into schematic design while developing detailed concepts focusing on the patient
- Lead the thought leadership of healthcare interior design including research, strategic planning, interview participation, and partnering with the healthcare architecture
- Collaborates and communicates effectively and professionally with multidisciplinary
- Researches materials and concepts to advise and direct design team on technical issues influencing interior design concept
- Utilizes past knowledge and experience to enhance the quality of
- Coordinates the design work of others and ensures integrated and cohesive
- Works within project schedules to prioritize tasks and coordinate the completion of documentation required from initial design phase through final project completion.
- Reviews material submittals and conduct on-site.
- Coordinates interior design data gathering and document.
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES) REQUIRED:
- Interior design concepts, materials and furnishings requirements specific to Healthcare and hospitality projects – including concepts, practices, standards and principles
- Thorough understanding of the technical process for large-scale interiors projects with a specific emphasis in the healthcare and hospitality sector as defined by the firm
- Delivering successful healthcare projects which comply with relevant building, FGI, ADA, construction standards, and other related regulatory requirements
- Building materials, specifications and construction techniques
- Applicable codes (city, state, federal)
- Finish materials, FF&E selection and specification, interior design components for millwork/casework and construction detailing
If interested, please submit your resume to www.hga.com/careers
HGA is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered without discrimination with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other statuses protected by state, local or other applicable laws. This policy extends to all aspects of employment, including recruitment and hiring.
Project Interior Designer- Healthcare - Ryan Companies
Project Interior Designer- Healthcare
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don’t just build buildings – we build stories.
Ryan Companies uses a unique integrated delivery process that involves architecture, engineering, construction, development, real estate management and capital markets. This requires an individual to be able to work in a proactive and positive manner in tandem with local teams and cross regionally within a national design practice.
Ryan Companies is looking for an Project Interior Designer- Healthcare to join our team in Minneapolis ! The ideal candidate will be able to problem-solve and design collaboratively and independently. Candidates with at least 7 years of healthcare specific experience are most likely to be successful, however those with unique career experience or potential for the role will be considered.
Some things you can expect to do:
- Coordinates a complete and thorough set of Interior design documents to meet project goals, milestones and schedule
- Coordinates all phases of the interiors project scope from programming to construction administration, with specific attention to interior related building codes, interior detail documentation and constructability
- Leads development and implementation of an overall design palate that supports the aesthetic, budget, and functional goals of the project. Advises client on appropriate interior finish and material selections
- Collaborates with healthcare project team and clients during programming and healthcare planning efforts.
- Participates in and can lead design meetings, consultant meetings and project team meetings
- Provides guidance and resolves unusual or complex technical issues
- Reviews interior design codes and coordinates implementation of requirements
- Coordinates Ryan’s QA/QC process and project specifications for interior scope of work
- Advanced knowledge of interiors and design concepts, practices and methods.
To be successful, you must have experience in healthcare design (including design of acute care, ambulatory care and medical office environments), Revit proficiency, knowledge of building regulations, FGI Guidelines, safety codes and ability to research and apply/incorporate into technical documents.
You will really stand out if you:
- Are LEED AP Certified and/or WELL AP Certified.
- Are EDAC or other healthcare accreditation preferred.
- Are Proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe Suite, Enscape, Sketchup and Bluebeam.
- Professional Interior Design degree, licensure or related field experience preferred.
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Ryan Companies does not sponsor foreign workers for nonimmigrant visas or employment-based green cards unless the position is on our executive leadership team.
To be formally considered, please apply at this link:
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation – charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Ryan does not accept recruiting agency solicitations.
Interior Designer - Martin Patrick 3
Martin Patrick 3, an established residential interior design firm located in the Minneapolis North Loop, seeks a talented and energetic full time interior designer to join our studio design team. Candidate must be an organized self-starter with strong product knowledge pertaining to interior finish selections and furnishings, working knowledge of construction documentation, demonstrated experience in residential design, and proven competence in client relationships and project management. Must be detail oriented with solid communication, collaboration, and multitasking capability. Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook essential, experience with AutoCAD, Bluebeam Revu, and InDesign desired.
Salary Range $45,000 to $60,000
If interested, please send resumes to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Project Accounting Specialist - Martin Patrick 3
Martin Patrick 3 is an established residential interior design firm located in the North Loop and seeks a Project Accounting Specialist to support our project needs.
Project Accounting Specialist
The Project Accounting Specialist is responsible for general accounting tasks within our interior design studio. Primary responsibilities include processing account payables, project client invoicing, project product tracking and coordinating deliveries.
Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
2 years of Accounts Payable experience
Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities
Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills
Excellent verbal and written communication
Proficiency in Microsoft applications, especially with Excel
Ability to function as an integral team member, working under time constraints and meeting deadlines in a changing environment
Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision
Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Business
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Daily processing of Project accounts payable Invoices & creating client Invoices
Apply client payments
Update and maintain project tracking spreadsheets
Review all invoices for appropriate documentation
Collect and review credit card statements and receipts
Other responsibilities as assigned
Product order tracking, follow up, receipt, payment processing, and communication with warehousing facilities
New vendor account set up/management where applicable
Assist on follow up of customer service issues with vendors
To apply, please contact: Dana@martinpatrick3.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Designer – RoehrSchmitt Architecture
Minneapolis based RoehrSchmitt Architecture is seeking a talented Interior Designer to join our team. The ideal individual will have an accredited interior design degree and interior design certification in the state of Minnesota, strong communication skills and the ability to express compelling ideas graphically. This strategic hire is an opportunity for an individual with a strong entrepreneurial attitude and a desire to distinguish themselves as an interior design leader in the Twin Cities’ competitive market.
As an RSA Interior Designer, you will create and develop overall design concepts, formulate design presentation strategies, and collaborate creatively with our talented design team through all phases of interiors projects. Additionally, this position would entail business development initiatives including networking, proposal writing and managing client relationships. This individual will be passionate about the design of inspiring spaces as well as working with clients and creating new business opportunities for RoehrSchmitt Architecture.
You will be expected to work on many types of interior architectural projects from single family and multi-family residential, government and municipal projects, office and tenant improvements, and adaptive reuse. Our work ranges from renovations and additions, to new, ground-up buildings. You will meet directly with clients, and lead projects from start to finish, so you should have excellent abilities to articulate ideas and organize complex projects.
Strong technological skills are extremely important including fluency with Revit, Sketchup and other modeling software, and a broad understanding of the technology required for the management of a tech forward architectural firm.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Flexible schedule.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid parental leave
- Group Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- Simple IRA retirement plan with a 3% salary match.
- Paid IIDA annual dues and license fees and required CEU credits to maintain licenses.
- Work-life balance, regular feedback, and open communication, open-minded group of creatives, family vibe without the politics or drama.
Due to COVID-19, a typical work schedule would involve both remote and in office days with an anticipated return to regular in-office hours by spring/summer 2021. Once COVID-19 has substantially subsided, a work policy will be instituted that allows for regular remote workdays. (laptop and other remote working tools will be provided).
RoehrSchmitt Architecture was founded on the belief that at its core, good design requires taking a fundamentally optimistic view of the world, and we are committed to the idea that there should be no conflict between doing what is best for our clients, our communities and ourselves. We come to work each day excited to find the sweet spot where the interplay of quality and value is balanced and optimized, where work and play are virtually indistinguishable.
RoehrSchmitt Architecture, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. RoehrSchmitt Architecture expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Apply via email only to Chelsea@charrettevg.com with the following items attached as one PDF. Please enter “RoehrSchmitt Interior Designer” in the subject line.
- Cover letter.
- Portfolio and work samples including renderings and construction document samples.
- Salary requirements.
- Three references that you have worked with directly, within the last five years.
If selected for an interview, please be prepared to show your portfolio and any other work that you believe demonstrates your qualifications for this role.