Our annual trade fair will be held in person at Allianz field on Tuesday, October 12th. This last year has been one for the books, and this year especially, we want to celebrate our industry and come together as a #COMMUNITYUNITED. The day will be full of new commercial product introductions and networking for designers and manufacture representatives.
Pre-Attendee Registration is now closed. Registration on-site is available!
Common Exhibitor Q & A:
- Generally, power is available on the inner booth areas of the concourse and not available on the outer areas. Power availability is noted with a lightening symbol in the upper right corner of each booth space.
- Please select your preferred booth spaces when you register and we will do our best to honor your selections. We are only allowed to offer one booth per company this year due to social distancing restrictions
- Vendors will load in and out on the same concourse as the event. Please select your preferred load in and load out times when you register.
- The entrance dimensions for load in/load out is 8’0” W X 9’8” H.
- Please note all booth areas are covered!
- NEW – as of September, face masks are required for all IIDA Northland events, including Minnecon.
- Revised Booth Map with vendor assignments – as of Oct 4, 2021
- Revised Load in/Load Out times – as of Oct 4, 2021
- Revised Exhibitor Know Before You Go – as of Oct 4, 2021
- To order furniture for your booth, please contact: email@example.com
- This event is free facemasks are required.
- Minnecon Attendee Know Before You Go
SECURITY & GUEST ENTRY:
Bag-check: All guests will be subject to a search of their person and possessions prior to entering Allianz Field. Guests should be prepared to open their bags to be inspected upon direction by security staff. Guests may be asked to move/remove items from their bags in order to complete a full inspection. All bags brought into Allianz Field must be compliant with 12x12x6 size.
Magnetometer: All guests are subject to walk-through a magnetometer.
- Aerosol cans
- Animals (except service animals)
- Balloons – No Helium
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Coolers of any kind, including small soft pack coolers
- Illegal drugs
- Noisemaking devices
- Objects that can be used as projectiles (sticks, bats, clubs, poles, frisbees, etc.)
- Sticks or flag poles
- Tobacco products
- Any items that Allianz Field security or MNUFC deems a risk to the safety of guests are prohibited.
Photography/Video: Please note: audience photographs and/or video may be taken at this event. By nature of your attendance, you are granting permission for your image, voice and likeness to be used for marketing purposes.
IIDA-Northland does not sell or share registrant information with third parties, including booth vendors at Minnecon.
October 12, 2021
11:00am – 5:00pm
Price (tradeshow booths only)
$800 for 10×10 booths;
$275 for 30″D round high tops
Free for attendees.
Pre-registration is requested
Facemasks are required for this event.
All attendees will be asked to sign this waiver at the door. Feel free to print, sign and bring this with you to expedite your check in.
Allianz Field, Concourse
400 Snelling Ave N, St. Paul, MN 55104
Facemasks are required for Minnecon
Booth registration for Minnecon
2021 Annual IIDA Northland Chapter Sponsors
Please note: audience photographs and/or video may be taken at this event. By nature of your attendance, you are granting permission for your image, voice and likeness to be used for marketing purposes.
Event registration is not tax deductible as a charitable contribution.