Membership Scholarship Application
IIDA Northland is offering a limited number of scholarships for new or renewing members who have difficulty paying their dues.
This scholarship application will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by the Board of Directors. It is the expectation that IIDA membership scholarship recipients intend to be active chapter members during their scholarship year. Please include a letter of recommendation from a current IIDA member and up to a one-page description of your motivations to apply for this scholarship. Include details on your circumstance (i.e. company declined to fund your membership, new to the industry, etc.) and your plan to engage and support the IIDA Northland chapter (i.e. committee participation, attend programs and networking events, etc.).
We realize that we are asking you to provide personal information about your own situation and circumstances. Please know that the reviewers from our Board of Directors will keep this information private. Your application will only be shared with those directly involved with the decision making process and our trusted staff.
- Individual in the interior design industry that is facing difficulties paying for a membership due to a financial hardship
- Applicants are NOT required to be a member or past member of IIDA
- Membership type and fee amount requested. Review IIDA for current membership fee rates.
- Description on how you are planning to be involved with IIDA Northland
- Description of hardship circumstance for approval
- Letter of recommendation from a current standing IIDA member
- Priority will be given to past volunteers and/or good standing members
- Letter of recommendation is from IIDA member
- High level of involvement will be given priority
- Membership fee aligns with applicable membership type
- Names will be removed from application and redacted from letter.
Note, scholarship applications are not guaranteed to be approved.
Applications: No currently open
We do not accept unsolicited requests for financial support and will determine and announce program opportunities as they are available.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org