Join fellow IIDA Northland members at this exclusive holiday event. Attendees will learn the art of gift wrapping, while indulging in holiday-inspired hors d’oeuvres and beverages.
Please bring up to two gifts you would like to wrap for your personal use.
In the spirit of the giving season, we have also partnered with the University of MN Masonic Children’s Hospital and will be donating gifts to the NICU and to families who will unfortunately be spending the holidays in the NICU. If you wish to donate, please choose from the list of items below. We will be wrapping these items together at Studio 125 and the Forums Committee will be distributing them to the University of MN Masonic Children’s Hospital. If gifts are unable to be wrapped due to the shape or size, we will donate unwrapped items. All items will be given out by the social workers in the NICU as they are needed by the families.
Toiletry bags (mom & dad)
o Conditioner & Shampoo
o Contact solution & case
o Toothbrush & toothpaste
o Soft Kleenex
o Dry shampoo
o Mini hand sanitizers
· Children’s Books (gently used or new)
· Sony ICD-BX140 4GB Digital Voice Recorders (to play parent’s voices for babies when they are unable to visit the NICU)
· Parking & gas cards (Parking cards can be purchased at the parking office or by calling 612-273-PARK. More info can be found online. Monthly passes are extremely helpful as many parents visit the NICU several times daily. Gas card amounts of $20-$50 would be most useful)
· Davannis, Subway & Starbucks gift cards (amounts of $10-$20 would be most useful)
· Pumping bras (assortment of sizes)
· Slippers for moms and dads (assortment of sizes)
· Sibling bags (ages of children who will be given these bags varies – the goal is to keep them occupied when spending several hours in the NICU)
o Activity books
· K-cups for NICU Keurig (coffee is not supplied for families in the NICU by the hospital – who knew?)
All gift wrap will be supplied by IIDA.
“Studio 125 is a collaborative creative space designed for hosted events, photo shoots, speaking engagements, and retail pop-ups. The Studio is committed to initiatives honoring the healthy body/healthy mind connection, with a focus on community participation, education and inclusion.”
Make sure to look out and use #iidaNLforums when taking any photography or posting to social media! We love to see all of the creative pictures from the event!
Please notify email@example.com if you are no longer able to attend this event. No shows will be charged the non-member rate of $40.
December 12th, 2018
5:00 – 5:30 Registration and Networking
5:30 – 7:30 Studio Tour & Gift Wrapping Event
Members Only Event – Free for Members
1621 E Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55414
Studio 125 has a designated parking lot.