Join us for LINK!
Have you ever had the thoughts below? If so, we have professional panelists that can help answer these questions and so many more!
- What are employers looking for in a portfolio after I have already been in the industry for a while?
- How do I switch to a dealership or rep setting after being a designer?
- How do I make both virtual and in-person participants feel equally important while presenting in a hybrid setting?
- What keeps participants from multi-tasking during my presentations?
- I am having trouble attracting new talent, what are recent graduates looking for?
- I want to retain talent but the market is so hot right now. What can I do?
Join us for LINK, a series of 3 consecutive 45 minute panels that highlight career development. The three sessions will focus on Job Changes throughout Your Career , Presentation Skills, and How to Attract / Retain Talent. We encourage you to come to all sessions but feel free to hop in and out of the zoom link for sessions as they fit in your schedule.
Session 1: Job Changes throughout Your Career : What employers are looking for at each stage of your career (portfolio, resume, references, networking, and more!)
Panelists:Joyce Stupnik, BDH
Rob Shaheen, Parameters
Karen Severson, Perkins + Will
Session 2: Presentation Skills : How your presentation style changes based on your audience and how you can make the best of any setting : virtual, hybrid, or in person?
Panelists: Deanne Erpelding, Gensler
Haley Stofferahn, RSP
Christy Davis, DJR Architecture
Session 3: How to Attract / Retain Talent : What employers should do to keep long-term employees and bring in top talent
Panelists: Meghan Hendrickson, University of Minnesota
Paula Storsteen, HGA
Tom Goettel, Konik
Please notify: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Thursday, November 18 , 2021
3pm – 6pm, 3 – 45 minute sessions
Virtual – $0 Member/$45 Non-Member
Virtual (via Zoom)
Contact email@example.com with any event questions.
Other Event Details
Please note: audience photographs and/or video may be taken at this event. By nature of your attendance, you are granting permission for your image, voice, and likeness to be used for marketing purposes.