Ethics for Design Professionals
Two-Hour CEU, accredited by IDCEC
• Review of MN Rules of Professionalism and Ethics
• How Rules on professionalism and ethical practice protect the public, health, safety, welfare
• How to identify ethical dilemmas in practice – both in the office and in the field
• How to empower your practice – doing the right thing; using the Licensure Board’s Complaint Process as a method for protecting the HSW & design professionals
• How to identify ethics issues and avoid ethical pitfalls
Attorney Kristine A. Kubes is principal of Kubes Law Office, PLLC, serving design and construction professionals through all stages of a project – from contracts to payment issues, liens, and defense of professional liability claims. She is a litigator admitted to argue cases before the U.S. Supreme Court. She is a mediator, and educator on construction, design, and ethics issues. Kristine is the National Chair of the American Bar Association Forum on Construction Law. She served as a public member on the MN Board of AELSLAGID from 2006-2013, during which she served two terms as Board Chair from 2009-2011. Daughter of a teacher and a carpenter, Kristine uses the lessons her parents taught her every day.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and event sponsorship opportunities.
Please notify email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are no longer able to attend this event at least 24 hrs in advance from start of event.
Please note: audience photographs and/or video may be taken at this event. By nature of your attendance, you are granting permission for your image, voice and likeness to be used for marketing purposes.
Registration for this event is not a tax deductible donation.
April 16, 2020
IIDA Members: FREE
More information to come!
Please provide your IIDA, CID, or IDCEC number with your EventBrite registration to streamline day of registration.
This is the last Ethics CEU offered by IIDA Northland prior to CID renewal!
Other Event Details
Please note: Audience photographs and/or video may be taken at this event. By nature of your attendance, you are granting permission for your image, voice and likeness to be used for marketing purposes.