The following opportunities have been posted by employers in the region served by the Northland chapter of IIDA. These postings have not been edited or verified. Contact the person listed for more information about a posting.
The IIDA Northland Chapter invites you to post your company's open positions on our site.
If you have a position open that you would like to post on our site, please send the information to Rick Schuster at firstname.lastname@example.org
The job postings on this page are text only - no graphics or logos, and will not contain linked documents such as PDFs or Word documents. We will link to your website or a specific web page if requested.
You may email the text in Word format, txt format, or simply text within an email message.
If your job opening fills, please let Rick know so that he can remove the posting from this page. We may remove postings after two months unless you ask us to keep them listed. Thank you.
Current Job Postings
Schmidt Goodman Office Products
Posted 7-23-2015 – More information ▼
All phases of Interior Design and Space Planning will be involved daily for Office furniture dealership.
We are looking for an outgoing, self-motivated team player with strong presentation skills. Duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Furniture product positioning, design development, discovering client needs, schematic design, attend client meetings, create material selection/boards, inventory, site measuring, presentations, installation documents and budgeting/quoting.
- Daily use of AutoCAD, CET, Cap, Publisher, Excel, and related programs to draft and create presentation documents.
- Present yourself in a professional, positive, team oriented manner.
- Applicant should be strong at multitasking, collaborating, meeting deadlines and be highly efficient. You must be prompt and helpful on site when requested: measuring, meeting, taking notes, interacting with clients and be a positive advocate for Schmidt Goodman.
- Mentor associate designers
- Attend software and manufacturer training sessions
- Provide and manage time estimates for Design services.
- Participate in key project meetings including, primary, quote finalization, pre-order, pre-installation and punch meetings.
- We ask that you have your own transportation to drive to meetings (mileage reimbursement). Our market area is approx. 90 mile radius around Rochester. You must keep a daily calendar and project log and keep track of billable hours.
Applicants can send their information and resume to Tracey Fogarty at:
or call (507) 282-3870 and ask for Tracey.
Schmidt Goodman Office Products
1920 North Broadway
Rochester, MN 55906
Posted 7-20-2015 – More information ▼
Position Title: A&D Consultant
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
Status: Full Time – Exempt
Compensation Structure: Salary + Bonus
Reports To: VP Sales & Marketing
The role of the A&D Consultant is to identify, form, develop, and maintain long-term strategic relationships with key decision makers within the A&D community and other key influencing groups in order to increase sales.
Success in this role is highly dependent on the ability (1) to win new business, (2) to establish and maintain strategic relationships with key decision makers within A/D firms, (3) to raise awareness of Intereum's products, services, vertical market expertise, and integrated project-delivery capabilities, (4) to position Intereum as a single-source provider of furnishings, architectural and ancillary products that specifically address the needs of individual market segments, (4) to tell the story of Herman Miller and other preferred vendors, and (5) to consistently demonstrate outstanding communication, organization, and listening skills.
Principal Continuing Responsibilities:
1. New Business Development (50%)
- Identify A&D firms and key decision makers that would likely be attracted to the Intereum brand, business philosophy, and value proposition.
- Seek referrals and leads from A&D firms, vendors, industry partners, and others.
- Routinely scan industry news and trade media to identify potential opportunities. Maintain awareness of competitors' activities.
- Work collaboratively with Herman Miller's primary A&D representative.
- Make cold calls as needed.
- Participate in internal New Business Development team meetings to communicate leads and opportunities.
- Develop plans of engagement by identifying points of entry into the firm. Enlist the support or recommendations of others in naming and contacting decision makers.
- Secure introductory meetings.
2. Sales & Marketing Support (15%)
- Serve on project teams in support of bid or proposal development. Participate in project strategy development and action plans.
- Research product alternatives and make recommendations.
- Assist with pricing and budgets.
- Conduct showroom tours.
- Review bid proposals prior to submission to ensure quality and completeness.
- Participate in sales presentations as needed.
- Provide input and recommendations regarding advertising, direct mail or email communications to target A&D firms and decision makers.
- Close business.
3. Relationship Building: Networking, Promotional Events and Public Relations (15%)
The position will cultivate a broad network of professional contacts by taking a lead role in building networks, spearheading public relations events or coordinating educational activities that are intended to raise Intereum's visibility, reputation, and stature as well as showcasing the company's products, services, and integrated service capabilities.
- Identify and participate in appropriate networking venues and activities that include, but are not limited to: A&D industry's professional associations, including event sponsorship (Fusion, FAB, & Minnecon), participation in Chapter meetings and forums, and attendance or participation at annual events such as NeoCon.
- Coordinate and participate in outreach activities such as educational forums, student mentoring, classes and other relationship building activities.
4. Account Management (15%)
The A/D Marketing Manager is responsible for developing relationships with designers who are interested in working with Intereum in the future or with those who routinely recommend Intereum to their clients. The role is responsible for generating sales by managing the relationship and growing it through regular contact.
- Serve in a consultative role. Position Intereum as a strategic partner in securing new business.
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of the designer's business, industry, and challenges.
- Monitor organizational changes or realignments that may impact future recommendations.
- Increase Intereum's top-of-mind awareness by following a rigorous schedule of contact and follow-up. Initiate regular status calls and periodic in-person meetings.
- Secure timely 1:1 meetings on "hot" projects.
- Generate awareness of new products; conduct new product presentations as needed
- Coordinate vendor trips
- Provide pricing for end user accounts as well as A&D internal procurement requests.
- Prepare quarterly action plans to secure or further enhance key professional partnerships.
- Close business.
5. Team Activities, Administrative, & Professional Development (5%)
- Prepare weekly updates for New Business Development Meeting
- Attend team, department and company meetings
- Maintain A&D database [monthly]
- Train on new products offered by Herman Miller and other preferred vendors.
- Develop forecasts via A&D Project List per firm.
- Prepare internal documentation as required (e.g. weekly expense reports)
- Participate in training and professional development activities.
- 4-year college degree
- Sales experience
- Minimum two years professional experience in an interior design or architectural firm or related business, or within a commercial office furniture manufacturer or dealership.
- Knowledge of commercial interior design principles
- Bachelor's degree in Interior or Architectural Design
- CID Certified
- LEED Certified
- Knowledge of Herman Miller products
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Is personable, outgoing and enthusiastic. Able to build personal connections by gaining the trust and respect of others. Able to actively and perceptively listen to others and respond with empathy, tact, and diplomacy. Highly effective when working with target audience, team members, industry partners, and others
- Strong customer focus. Highly responsive to customer needs; consistently demonstrates a commitment to achieving the highest level of customer satisfactions.
- Proven sales skills with ability to close.
- Superior organizational abilities. Able to effectively manage multiple moving parts by setting priorities, effectively allocating time and resources, and by completing the tasks associated with multiple projects in various stages of the order process. Close attention to details and accuracy in data entry are critical.
- Strong public relations and communication skills. Able to communicate effectively in person, by email and telephone with customers, vendors, and colleagues.
- Effective team member. Works collaboratively with others. Makes positive and timely contributions to the team's success in meeting objectives.
- Presentation skills. Able to present ideas, proposals and solutions in a thoughtful yet compelling manner.
- Problem solver. Able to recognize and clarify the nature of a challenge, evaluate alternatives, and propose solutions. Able to respond quickly and resourcefully to customer inquiries, requests and concerns. Demonstrated resourcefulness in identifying actions needed to solve problems.
- Able to work effectively within a well-defined business process. Understands the importance of adhering to established procedures and protocols.
- Displays flexibility in approach to job both internally and externally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Work, and Excel. Highly motivated to learn and to effectively use systems and tools unique to Intereum and the commercial furniture business.
Notice: This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Intereum is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Intereum is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Studio Hive, Inc.
Interior Designer/Interior Architect
Posted 7-16-2015 – More information ▼
Studio Hive, Inc. is looking for a junior level Interior Designer/Interior Architect with 2 - 5 years of commercial design experience to join our team. At Studio Hive, you will join a creative and collaborative architectural and design team dedicated to innovative problem solving, quality design and client service. Studio Hive is an Interior focused Architecture firm that works in the following core markets: Workplace design, higher education and sports & entertainment. Please see our web site: www.studiohive.com.
- Assist senior designers and project directors with the development of design solutions and technical drawings.
- Assists with selection and research of project design materials, finishes, furnishing and equipment.
- Participates in the preparation of contract documents, plans, details and schedules using Revit or Cad, under the direction of a senior team member.
- Assists with and/or undertakes the selection of furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Assist with and/or undertakes the specification writing of selected furniture, fixture and equipment.
- Works with senior team members to prepare presentation drawings, sketches and renderings.
- Assists with and/or prepare elements of project schematic/conceptual design, including preparation of presentation drawings, sketches and renderings, under direction of senior team member.
- Develop space planning concepts.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of building codes and how they affect planning and design concepts.
- Assists senior team members with the preparation of project documents, meeting minutes, schedules and specifications.
- Contribute to the office by participating in collaborative brainstorms, office activities, and continuing education initiatives
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited school of interior design or architecture
- Minimum 2 years of related experience as an interior designer or architect in corporate interiors. A focus on workplace design and/or higher education markets preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCad, Revit, Photoshop, Indesign, and Sketchup.
- Possess basic space planning skills with an interest in programming and planning.
- Ability to prioritize oneself in order to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to our clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to provide relevant project examples.
- Full-Time with competitive benefits package and PTO
For consideration, please submit your resume and work samples. Include work samples that reflect your level of experience and process. Work samples and resume shall be bound together as a single PDF, labeled with your name and a maximum file size of 2MB.
All qualifications are to be sent to email@example.com, no phone calls or drop-ins please. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Studio Hive, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Studio Hive complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Studio Hive, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Studio Hive employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Posted 7-10-2015 – More information ▼
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will be a liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
General Job Description
- Work with Business Development Manager to find and close new business.
- Collaborate with team on responses to RFP's and other possible new working relationships.
- Prepare and lead presentations to prospective clients.
- Develop a plan to win.
- Operate as the single point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Identify potential sales and business opportunities within the account and work with the team to develop the opportunity.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Retain and further develop certain house accounts as assigned.
- Creatively think quickly to help clients develop a vision or solution.
- Know the products you sell so that you can effectively suggest solutions.
- Work with other internal team members to communicate intent and scope of project.
- Communicate with design and install teams by effectively utilizing necessary worksheets.
- Involve Designer and other team members in relevant meetings.
- Work with team members to refine typicals, value engineer and to create necessary specifications.
- Review CAP specifications and import into CORE to create proposals and orders, or work directly with Project Coordinator as needed.
- Work with installation contractors to solicit quotes and review, as necessary, with Installation Manager.
- Monitor manufacturer's orders to ensure a timely delivery and installation according to the project or client schedule.
- Time management- understanding and executing key initiatives required to complete a project.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise on projects and work with client or team to resolve.
- Conclude projects to ensure that all punch list items are addressed, resolved and closed out.
Key Reporting/Working Relationships:
- Position reports to David Haines and Lauri Bolin
- Works with Business Development, Project Coordinators, Designers, Installation Manager, Sales Assistants, Accounting
Key Results Expected:
- High customer satisfaction.
- Retention of customers that buy from Parameters.
- Revenue and Profit targets achieved or exceeded.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. At least five years of experience in interior design, customer service, sales or equivalent service sector.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Self-directed, with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Builds constructive and effective relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Committed to meeting customer needs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Listens actively and attentively.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Customer Service
- Dependability & Adaptability
- Job Knowledge and Skill Application
- Teamwork and Leadership
- Sales Revenue
Send resumes to David Haines at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 7-8-2015 – More information ▼
Cuningham Group Minneapolis is seeking qualified candidates, with 2-6 years of experience, to support the Design team.
We are looking for motived individuals committed to high quality design to join our Live/Work Studio. Successful candidates will be responsible for supporting the lead designer on multiple projects by collaborating on design, product sourcing, preparing presentations and producing documents and specifications including FF&E.
Specific duties will include:
- Working in a team environment, always striving towards the common goal of a successful project.
- Collaboration on conceptual design with the ability to be literal or clever when working on thematic designs.
- Produce presentations and computer generated renderings utilizing Photoshop.
- Technical plans and documentation, utilizing Revit.
- Assist in selection, research and specification of all Furniture, Fixtures, Equipment, Finishes and Lighting.
- Travel for on-site coordination meetings.
- Problem solving as an independent and as part of a team.
- Organizing project bins and producing specific maintenance or specification information to the client or their operations department.
Must have and display:
- Bachelor Degree in Interior Design.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Team Player Attitude.
- Must be able to take specific direction while applying common sense and motivation so as not to hold up timelines.
- Flexibility in work schedule. Overtime is sometimes necessary when working on deadline driven projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Creative Suite required. Experience in Sketch Up, Rhino or other modeling programs a plus.
- Experience with Revit in a documentation environment.
- Desire to further education and obtain NCIDQ.
- Commitment to sustainable design.
Please send resume and work samples to Julie Lang at email@example.com
General Office Products
Posted 7-8-2015 – More information ▼
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, exciting work environment? Do you enjoy building new relationships and searching for new business opportunities? Do you love to be connected and leverage technology to help you reach your goals?
General Office Products, a reputable, design-focused leader in the contract interiors industry is currently seeking a highly creative and ambitious person to strategically promote furniture solutions and services. The primary role of an Account Executive is to generate revenue by developing relationships with end users and market influencers as well as ensure an outstanding customer experience from the initial design process through project completion.
We are searching for the best, brightest talent – not necessarily the most seasoned. The ideal candidate will be hungry to learn, to grow and to build their business skills through hands-on experiences in a fun, challenging industry. We offer a highly competitive compensation/benefits package and flexible work environment.
- Business Development: Builds strong professional networks that lead to future sales opportunities. Develop relationships with key sales partners such as architecture & design firms, commercial real estate companies, building contractors, etc. Participates in industry events and appropriately reflects the GOP brand in the community.
- Customer Relationship Management: Identifies, approaches and develops trusted relationships with key customer contacts. Works closely with clients through each stage of the process to manage expectations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Consultative Selling: Manages sales effort at every stage in a long-cycle sales process. Identifies customer requirements and ensures proposed solutions meet or exceed them. Creates selling strategies and advances the opportunity with each sales call. Delivers presentations effectively and closes sales opportunities.
- Project Leadership: Leads the team to develop proposals that meet or exceed customer requirements. Clearly defines deliverables/timelines and delegates responsibility. Follows up to ensure projects are completed on time and to quality expectations.
- Professional & Product Knowledge: Continually develop professional selling skills as well as key product knowledge. Learns Steelcase's workplace research concepts and builds them into selling strategies. Seeks out client and industry information to provide forward-thinking solutions to clients.
- Sales Planning & Administration: Develops an annual business plan. Continually updates and utilizes CRM system. Provides timely and accurate sales forecasts.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in interior design, business administration or a related field
- One to two years of related work experience preferred: commercial office furniture, architecture & design, commercial real estate, construction, marketing
Our newly renovated facility provides an innovative, exciting work environment! Interest candidates who meet the qualifications can submit their resume, cover letter and additional documentation by accessing the career posting on our website at http://www.gopco.com/career/account-executive/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
The Goodman Group
Senior Interior Designer
Posted 6-23-2015 – More information ▼
Location: Chaska, Minnesota, United States, 55318
In this critical hands on and very visible leadership role, the Director of Interior Design is responsible for the development and execution of the interior design process for healthcare and residential properties with the primary focus on development of scope, budget, programming design, and overview. The Director of Interior Design is also responsible for the development and ongoing review of concepts and standards for healthcare and coordinates the interior design work effort with other project activities and team participants.
About The Goodman Group video: https://vimeo.com/thegoodmangroupllc/tgg
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop creative solutions for varied environments which include: programming spatial requirements, interior architecture, interior concepts, incorporating artistic abilities to the selections of furniture and building material finishes.
- Create and implement creative interior design solutions with the mind-set of healthy environmental psychology practices including: lighting, day lighting, esthetics and environmental enhancements that contribute to the general well-being of the individual, whether it is an employee, resident or customer.
- Execute the designed scope and facilitate approvals with a matrix style process (Owner, Regional Directors, Executive Directors). Direct communication between consultants such as architects, engineers, interior lighting consultants, construction personnel and/or companies, subcontractors, and other consultants as applicable.
- Submit baseline and updated budgets and timelines.
- Develop project budget for FF&E with designated codes.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of project cost.
- Monitor and review design and status at weekly project meetings to include team members.
- Develop signage and way finding.
- Systematically document project specifications for architects and construction personnel. To include all FF&E specifications, presentation boards, and project books.
- Coordination of all interior design trades
- Site visits to monitor progress
- Oversee opening/handoff of projects upon their completion.
- Incorporate knowledge and experience to provide a supportive, positive and healthy environment for our residents, staff and guests.
- Incorporate knowledge and experience to assist with the development of projects, including marketing a property operation, by offering insight into how the end user might react.
- Oversee standard operating design procedures and monitor compliance of design company's standards,
- Critiques design solutions (internal and external) for healthcare properties.
- Determine hours and task requirements to submit to Director of Interior Design Services.
- Continuously improves the overall standards of design quality.
- Takes responsibility for and checks their own work, as well as the work of others. Including submittal reviews.
- Maintains an understanding of current design trends, products, design specifications, etc.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the design team.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports as required.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Lead and operate with a Platinum Service mindset.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the senior living or hospitality industry.
- Bachelors Degree in Interior Design; Masters preferred.
- Design professional licensure preferred, but not required.
- Highly dedicated to the design profession, long term corporate stability and senior living communities.
- Ability to represent owners interests with consultants and related vendors.
- Demonstrated success in bringing design projects to completion and at or under budget.
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management, including effective interviewing and hiring skills for staff, consultants and contractors.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to shift priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently. Flexible during time of change.
- Ability to read and adapt to communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, clients and other departments.
- Ability to defuse tension among team, should it arise.
- Ability to bring design project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – verbal, written, interviewing and presentation.
- Adept to conducting research into design project related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Very strong active listening skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Ability to travel at least but not limited to 40% of the time and without hesitation.
- Experience and patience in working with senior leadership.
- Strong computer skills (i.e.: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project).
- Business skills necessary to lead a small group of professionals in the successful accomplishment of large projects.
- Effective communication skills in community and management meetings and managing internal and external relationships. The ability to articulate, influence and persuade.
- Effective negotiating skills pertaining to initial contracts and change orders.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to the highest professional and ethical standards.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/zjnmjvm
Interior Design Managing Director
Posted 6-16-2015 – More information ▼
Position Description: Interior Design Managing Director
Reports To: COO, CFO
Status: Full time, Exempt-Billable
Direct Reports: Interior Design Employees
Position Summary: As managing director of the interior designers, this position will be to strengthen the breadth, profitability, work product, and integration within the greater Shea structure of the interior designers through sound management structure/practice at both the project and departmental level. This position will act as a mentor and manager of the interiors department, offering leadership, clear guidance and feedback on a regular basis to ensure quality results.
Major Job Functions:
- Maintains involvement and ensures quality control in all phases of interior architectural
projects and their management
- May serve as a primary contact with clients, consultants and public agencies
- Maintains a strong presence in professional organizations
- Works directly with other Shea management to develop major business initiatives
- Arranges mentorship and training, including internal staff education and encouragement of participation in external education and training, and distribution of publications and materials as learning tools
- Evaluates the progress on projects and vetting project design goals, including review of work product for quality standards
- Determines standards for project development
- Work closely with the partners-in-charge and interior design leads
- Ensures complete integration of the work product with other groups within the company
Essential Job Responsibilities:
The managing director must understand the range of work of the firm and administrative
procedures, and create standards and procedures for group management including:
- Staffing and scheduling projection for the interiors staff, including all resource allocation
- Staff evaluation and development
- Quality control and technical assistance (problem solving)
- New employee training
- Improving internal systems while coordinating with the all sides of Shea's business
- Writing proposals and creating fee estimates in conjunction with other Client Relationship Managers
Contact Jason Dvorak at JasonD@sheadesign.com
Furniture Industries Inc
Posted 6-5-2015 – More information ▼
Growing Interior Design/ Procurement Firm seeks full time (40Hours) Design Assistant. Looking for team player to support the lead designers in hospitality firm. This is the perfect opportunity for a recent grad or someone with 1-2 years of experience in hospitality.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintain Materials Library
- Create Color Boards
- Pull / Order Samples
- Request Price Quotes
- Create Specification Manuals including room layouts
- CAD, Photoshop, and InDesign, Revit
- Interior Design Degree from accredited 2 or 4 year program
- Computer proficiency, Must be skillful in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer),
AutoCAD LT, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Excellent communication, organization, prioritization, multi-tasking skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure
- Punctual and reliable
- Extremely detail oriented
- Experience in Hospitality a plus
Please email resumes to AVanDeusen@FurnitureIndustries.com
Posted 5-29-2015 – More information ▼
BWBR, a full-service Saint Paul, MN architectural and interior design firm with a diverse practice and history dating back to the 1920's, has an immediate opportunity for an interior designer with 3-8 years of experience.
The ideal team member will bring creativity, professionalism, and energy to the position. With a work environment that encourages collaboration, we seek an individual with a positive spirit who can juggle multiple priorities and balance both short-term deadlines with long-term projects. Attributes desired:
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Excellent planning and design skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience and interest in a variety of building types
- Proficiency in Revit documentation required
- SketchUp knowledge beneficial
- Related undergraduate degree and 3 to 8 years experience
BWBR pays close attention to individual strengths and is committed to continually fostering growth opportunities for our staff. Our size offers the opportunity to be engaged in small projects as well as large and complex building types in our core markets of health care, higher education, government, worship, and corporate. We offer a comprehensive benefits program as well as a profit sharing and 401(k) salary deferral plan.
BWBR also believes a healthy work culture is a culture that promotes health and wellness beyond your work. The diverse and dynamic interests of those who work here provide opportunities, both organized and impromptu, for individual pursuits and exploration. Click here to learn more about our culture.
This position will be based in our Saint Paul office. We offer a vibrant, professional office setting in the Lawson Commons Building in downtown, conveniently served by multiple bus routes and offering various parking options. With an office of more than 130 people, we provide a work environment designed to engage, empower, and enhance both those we work for and those we work with.
If interested, please apply online at: www.bwbr.com/careers/career-opportunities
RBC Tile & Stone
Showroom Design Consultant
Posted 5-6-2015 – More information ▼
RBC Tile & Stone is seeking a FT Showroom Design Consultant for our Plymouth location.
You will work with the top Architects, Designers and Builders in the Omaha area. RBC is a well established company and has been in business for over 50 years Sales experience and design degree preferred. This is a great position for someone with a passion for design and drive to sell. Excellent benefits package and a 401(k) plan with company match. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website at www.rbctile.com.