The IIDA Northland Chapter invites you to post your company’s open positions on our site.
All Members and Annual Chapter Sponsors may post positions for free.
For everyone else, the cost to post is $50 per posting.
Submit your job posting HERE
Please use the file uploader on the form to provide the job description and application instructions. We will link to your website or a specific web page if requested. If your job opening fills, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can remove the posting from this page. We reserve the right to remove postings after two months.
The following opportunities have been posted by employers in the region and have not been edited or verified.
Contact the person listed for more information about a posting.
Current Job Postings
FF&E Administrative/Procurement Assistant – Kaas Wilson Architects
FF&E Administrative/Procurement Assistant
Kaas Wilson Architects
Kaas Wilson Architects is an award-winning architectural firm in Bloomington, MN. Ourwell-managed team of 50+ architects, interior designers, and interns operate in an open,fast-paced, and collaborative office environment that brings design experience and a team approach together, creating beautiful, practical, and livable built environments.Our office is focused on multi-family housing, senior living, historic preservation,commercial projects, and renovation; with current project locations in Minnesota and across the US.
We are currently seeking an FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment to include artwork and accessories) Administrative/Procurement Assistant to join our team.Candidates should have a college degree and a minimum of 5 years of professional work experience, proficiency using Excel, excellent communication and collaboration skills, and ability to take direction and work independently. The ideal candidate would be described as a self motivated problem solver, maintain a high level of accuracy,confident, detail-oriented, professional and polished demeanor, motivated, articulate,and fun.Please note: This is not an Interior Design position. Familiarity with the industry,knowledge of construction, architecture, design and vendors for furniture, fabrics, art,decorative accessories and window treatments is strongly desired. You will not be designing projects.
- Monitor orders through closure
- Coordinate with furniture/accessory vendors to ensure timely delivery
- Minimal client interaction
- Coordinate with Administrative Assistant/Marketing Assistant for photography plans of finished projects
- FF&E program guru
- FF&E budget proposals
- Edit & send revised specs and plans to FF&E vendors
- On site coordination with FF&E vendors for on site installation and inspection
- Follow up on FF&E punch list items w/vendors
- Coordinate reselections with designer as needed
- Receive and inspect accessories, follow up with damaged items for replacement
- Pick up accessory orders from local retailers
- Coordinate with Interior Designers for FF&E project tasks
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills
- 401k retirement saving plan
- Healthcare and Dental insurance available
- Aggressive bonuses
- Reimbursement allowance for continuing education and professional memberships
- Flexible schedule
Submit PDFs of cover letter and resume (maximum size 6 MB) to:Hiring Manager, kwa+HR@kaaswilson.com
Workplace Consultant, A&D Strategic Alliances – Atmosphere Commercial Interiors
Workplace Consultant, A&D Strategic Alliances
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors
Do you have a passion for making meaningful connections and growing your network within the Minneapolis market? Are you a driven, motivated person who has a love for staying ahead of industry trends, products, and applications? Do you like strategizing with a team to help win business and ensure client satisfaction? If so, the Workplace Consultant, Strategic Alliances A & D role may be the perfect fit!
Atmosphere is a dynamic, fast-paced company. Success in the Strategic Alliances A&D role depends on your ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the A&D community, raise awareness of the Atmosphere and Steelcase brands and range of products and services, demonstrate clear, consistent communication and listening skills, and win new business opportunities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key A&D partners to help generate and identify new business opportunities through a demonstrated personality that is professional, positive, high-energy and emotionally intelligent.
- Support the RFP process by participating in strategic development and design solutions
- Work collaboratively with Atmosphere leaders, marketing, sales team members and extended Steelcase partners.
- Able to generate and identify new business through the design community.
- Raise awareness and excitement for the Atmosphere brand through events, presentations and materials.
- Identify and participate in networking opportunities and activities (whether in person or virtually) that include industry professional associations, event sponsorships and CEUs.
- Participate in outreach activities such as forums, student mentoring, and other community-involvement activities within the industry.
- Demonstrate a passionate understanding of current workplace issues, trends, and solutions to help educate and support the design community and clients looking for specific business results
- Assist clients with pricing, budgets and alternate recommendations.
- Demonstrates passion for design, innovation and creativity
Core Strengths / Attributes
- Communicates/Collaborates Effectively: Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to tailor message across a variety of audiences. Strong interpersonal skills; develops and maintains positive relationships internally and externally. Strong team player.
- Demonstrates Accountability: Strong self discipline and motivation. Shows initiative, takes responsibility for work and actions, high level of integrity.
- Strategizes and Problem Solves: Problem solving orientation; critical thinking skills; understands how their work relates to the overall business strategy; generates new ideas that add value; ability to seek out appropriate information to make effective decisions.
- Continuous Learner: Self-directed, learns and advances from experiences and feedback, stays informed of industry trends, products and applications.
- Demonstrates Courage: Appropriately challenges and debates; creates positive tension to drive success; takes risks and champions new ideas.
- Internal: Collaborate with all Atmosphere Departments to ensure smooth workflow and flawless execution.
- External: Engage with clients, vendors, network dealers, business partners, contractors and other industry professionals to maintain a positive working relationship and ensure flawless execution.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (BA or BS in Interior Design and/or Architecture, or other design-related degree)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically effective in creating visually impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Flexibility in workday to include evenings and nights for special events, on occasion
- Ability to travel outside of the office, including occasional overnight travel
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills that shows energy, builds trust, and demonstrates respect and empathy
- Commercial furniture or design firm experience
- Experience and comfortability in networking and presenting to people of all employment levels
- Experience in using personal social media as a business tool
- Basic knowledge of CET, REVIT, Sketchup, industry budgeting tools and/or Salesforce
Employees are responsible, as a condition of hire and continued employment, for following all prescribed safety rules and procedures to prevent workplace injuries. All employees are expected to cooperate in every aspect of the company’s safety program and follow safe work practices.
While this job description accurately represents the current primary duties of the role, functions may be adapted as necessary to meet business need.
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Commercial Interiors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
To apply, go to Atmosphere’s job posting at: www.atmosphereci.com/careers/workplace-consultant-ad-strategic-alliances/