Ethics for Design Professionals
Two-Hour CEU, accredited by IDCEC
Please note: CID attendees seeking credit must bring their IDCEC number with them to the course, as it will be required at sign-in.
• Review of MN Rules of Professionalism and Ethics
• How Rules on professionalism and ethical practice protect the public, health, safety, welfare
• How to identify ethical dilemmas in practice – both in the office and in the field
• How to empower your practice – doing the right thing; using the Licensure Board’s Complaint Process as a method for protecting the HSW & design professionals
• How to identify ethics issues and avoid ethical pitfalls
Attorney Kristine A. Kubes is principal of Kubes Law Office, PLLC, serving design and construction professionals through all stages of a project – from contracts to payment issues, liens, and defense of professional liability claims. She is a litigator admitted to argue cases before the U.S. Supreme Court. She is a mediator, and educator on construction, design, and ethics issues. Kristine is the National Chair of the American Bar Association Forum on Construction Law. She served as a public member on the MN Board of AELSLAGID from 2006-2013, during which she served two terms as Board Chair from 2009-2011. Daughter of a teacher and a carpenter, Kristine uses the lessons her parents taught her every day.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and event sponsorship opportunities.
REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN TO PROFESSIONAL IIDA MEMBERS FIRST
December 3, 2019
8am registration/networking/light breakfast
8:30-10:30 Ethics CEU
IIDA Members: FREE
1101 W River Pkwy
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Other Event Details
Please note: Audience photographs and/or video may be taken at this event. By nature of your attendance, you are granting permission for your image, voice and likeness to be used for marketing purposes.